The Laws in India are strict with regard to receipt of Foreign Contribution and is governed by the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010 and its subsequent amendments.
The Donee (White Doves) is required to maintain complete details of the Donor as detailed below:
1. Passport Number - (The scanned copy has to be emailed to us for our record.) Kindly check the validity of the Passport before donating.
2. Complete Foreign Address of the Donor.
3. Contact Number with Country and Area Codes.
4. Email address of the Donor
5. Donors holding Person of Indian Origin (PIO) Card or Overseas Indian Citizen (OCI) Card shall need to provide a copy of the card for our records.
6. Foreign Registered Organizations intending to Donate to White Doves shall provide their Registration details.
Therefore, we kindly request every Donor under Foreign Contribution to co-operate with us and send us the above mentioned details before making the donation.
Our Auditor is:
CA Sunil R.J. Gonsalves, B.Com., F.C.A.
M/s Gonsalves & Nayak, Chartered Accountants
8th Floor, PVS Building, Kodia;bail